Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I won Follow Me Hamper RM50


FOLLOW ME congratulations to Sherry Go, you
have been selected as a winner of the “Friends rewards” promotion for
this week.

Yeah you read it correctly, in order to win the hamper I need to

named them "3 products of FOLLOW ME" correctly, then
you can walk away with RM50 Hamper. 

Below my answered:

Follow Me Happy Shampoo
Follow Me Holistic Spa
Follow Me Oil Control

You are looking at the PRIZE I won, I just received it today and thank you Nationwide courier service for response to phone call as they are in another area when they missed me.

 

2 comments:

K on November 25, 2010 at 4:59 AM said...

congrats sis! that's a really nice set of winnings :)

Sherry on November 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM said...

hi k, your prize also nice :D

Post a Comment

Please leave comment no spam as it will not approve.

Laser Tag Party

Laser Tag Party
click image

Followers

Check them out

first time my vampire makeup

first time my vampire makeup

Popular Posts

Visit them

 

Who luv Cosmetics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada